Saturday, November 19, 2005

Guess whose back???

Guess whoze back?? Back again... Shady's Cowz back... tell a frend.

It feels good to be back after a long while. I dont really know what to say here... dont really have anything in particular to say. I guess shall just talk a bit about whats been goin on in my life.

Holidays came and went just like that. School has started again, and my word... things are going pretty fast already. Its like a giant hand just picked me up and dropped me in a really fast stream thats leading to a waterfall. It wasnt like that last sem. Last sem was more like me voluntarily jumping into a lake thinggy that connects to that stream leading to the waterfall. Im already beginning to feel a little lost. Someone throw me a life-jacket please.

On a lighter note, my sister and I have just launched our debut single. Its entitled "Leg Hair". A tribute to the many strands of leg hairs the hair follicles on my legs excrete.

Listen to it Here

Its just superb lah. Im on the tablas.

I caught Moon People on wednesday. It was reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyyyy good man! For those who dont know, Moon People is a musical by Temasek Poly, commemorating its 15h anniversary. I knew like half of the actors there... many of them were a surprise. My LSM2 tutor and my Management tutor for example. Dominic(My classmate) played one of the leads. He was bloody brilliant. I would even venture to say he was as good as me. Wahahahaha!

Right... I noticed none of yall are laughing so ill just move on... Went cycling after a long time again. kinda threw myself back onto the game really hard. We went trailing. Not the normal Bukit Timah trail, which is a breeze compared to the one we went to. Its called woodcutters trail, about 3-4 times longer than the bukit timah trail. Took us about 2 hours to complete. It was really nasty cuz first we had to cycle thru this little stream which was really cold, and then came the painful part. there were vines entangled all over, and these vines had like a million thorns on them. I was screaming like Homer Simpson man. "Ouch!" "Yikes" "Bjeez" "Dammit" "DOH!!!!"

Oh... Amreet and I got roles as extras in this new Arts Central show called "9 lives", starring Adrian Pang and Lim Yu Beng. We went down for the first day of filming at DXO(Formerly Embassy). We were a little disappointed when we learnt we wouldnt have any lines, we were to be "Passer-by's". It was damn funny lah when the fella came and told us that we were supposed to be passer-by's. Me and Reet were stting down and he was like...

"Okay for your first scene you guys are passer-by's. We will need u in about 30mins, so just hang around here I will come get yall later."

So Amreet and I were like "Okay... we will just do our warm-ups then. Do a bit of stretching and stuff."

The guy looked at us with a severely bewildered look and was like...
"Erm... well actually yall are just passer-by's. You dont have lines."

Then Amreet cut him off and said.
"YEAH!... But we dont wanna risk having leg cramps and all you know!"

I couldnt take it anymore... I started laughing and could just nod in agreement. The guy thought we were crazy morons and walked off. For some strange reason, 90% of the extras were all
PRC(China) folks. Amreet and I were like wtf... but tried our utmost not look too pertubed by this. Our initial thoughts were that we were extras in a chinese show. But the leads were talking in English. *Phew*

One cameraman, Raj, fell asleep on the floor outside the club and started snoring. Lots of strange happenings. Anyway, we ended filming at like 6:40am. We were so drained man... oh and hungry too. We went to Funan's mcdonalds but they werent open yet. So we just settled for some microwaved food from 7-11. We split up after that, I went home, got my bag and went to school. Kept dozing off in lecture initially until Ashwin came and sat beside me. Okay then... till next time. Adioz!

1 comment:

Poonam Singh said...

Hey Mato, tried leaving you some messages on ya chattebox. bad luck. hahaha. anyway, im on blogger, so see you around.
and dude, keep writing, it's funny.