Saturday, October 02, 2004

Goodbye my friends.

This post is dedicated to all my Hindi School mates, teachers and to the school itself. Its been great knowing all of you guys. Yesterday was my last day in HS. I always couldnt wait till my last day came. I was always thinking " I cant wait to get outta this joint!" but when the day came, it was kinda sad. So many memories. So many happy hours spent laughing at the back of the classroom. I should have put a little more effort in my hindi, but now its too late. My "O" level paper is tomorrow. I have to say life in HS is definitely different from normal school life. Its more fun, and stuff. I guess my life in HS can be summarized in the song Seasons in the sun. loads of sweet memories. Oh well, everything has to come to an end i guess. We dont realise it till the end.

It was quite fun yest, Teajas, Gorethumb, and myself were like picnicking at the back of the classroom, and laughing away. Anyway guys, make sure u get fer me tickets fer next years Hindi School Concert. I hope it's better than this yrs. I guess I'll miss haning out wid Raggif too, but not as much, cuz well still meet up regularly. Like for movies, and for massaging sessions at the club... HAHAHA. courtesy of rajiv's membership. Anyway, Ill miss all of you. Maybe I'll miss Tiwari too a little.... Hmmm.. actually no i wont.

Ill end it here guys. Drop me a message once in a while. Good luck for your 'O' Level papers tomz. And also fer ure A levels next year. Cheers.

No comments: