Saturday, October 02, 2004

My First Entry

Hello everyone. This is my first entry. This is the 2nd time im writing this, because i dont know what happened to my first post. It got lost in cyberspace. Anyway I'll start by introducing myself. Im a male. Great now back to my post. I decided to start blogging, because everyone is doing it. Haha. Im jokin... I decided to do it because I love writing, and therefore, I realised thats this would be a good avenue to direct my literary skills, and also to sharpen them for my upcoming "O" levels.

Ok I know I havent introduced myself properly, so here goes. Im 17, in sec 5. I like various kinds of sports like cycling and soccer and many others. Err Im quite funny, and I like to make every situation comical. Well not every, but most of them. Anyway, I hope you guys like my entries. Your suggestions and comments are welcomed. My picture is at the bottom. If you guys wanna know more abt me, write your questions in a review or smthin, or you could email me at cowsaymoo@hotmail.com Thats all for now. Cheers

No comments: