Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The same old,brand new me

Hey Guys... I was checking out all my previous posts and realised that I had one draft that I had not completed and published yet. I wrote it a long time back. Sometime in February I think. Anyway, here it is.

Hello morons! Shit! I meant audience! Really sorry it came out all wrong, and I have already typed too much to backspace :P hehehe. Anywayz How have you guys been doing? *waits for response*

Gdgd! nice to hear. Anyway, back to my post. I have been feeling down the past few days, because of my job. I feel I always get stuck in a crappy job. What is God trying to tell me? Don't work? Or perhaps to find myself a sugarmom. Hmm that would be interesting. Actually I wanna go into the entertainment sector. I wanna be like an actor, or a comedian, or a clown, or a DJ or some shit like that, where I have fun at what I do. I dont wanna be some1 mediocre like all of you. I dont wanna be "Normal". I wasnt born normal(Seriously I wasnt) and I shouldn't remain normal. Im not saying its bad to be normal. I was actually thinking of being a stand-up comedian like Kumar, or Hossan Leong. I mean after all Kumar is leaving the business. However, I remembered that I wasn't funny. That realisation brought my dreams to a crashing... crash. :What an expression to use eh! I hope my ex-English teacher isnt reading. She probably isnt but you never know... many teachers lead double lives.

Well, what else do I say? Valentines day is coming. I hate that day. Stupid crappy shitty day. Stupid couples wasting their stupid money on each-stupid-other. Then millions of poor helpless roses and other flowers are KILLED, just for some stupid morons to show their "love" for each other. After a few days the plants wither away. Thats not very convincing, if it is used to express ones love for another. Its like saying. "To show how much I love you, Im giving you a dead plant, that will decompose in a few days and start stinking up the room." I mean why dont you give her something that will remain with him or her for the rest of her life? Like maybe a scar on the forehead, like Harry Potter's. It was because of his parents love that he received that scar. Perhaps a baby? That would last for a long time too.

Thats an expression of love. Making a baby, or buying one of those unwanted ones. Anyway, back to my woes. As I was saying I wanna be an entertainer. Well, I cant sing, I cant dance, So what else can I do? I can act, I can make people laugh(Well at least I think I can) so it all adds up to one thing. Being a stand-up comedian.

Im supposed to say something funny now, but I really cant think of anything funny at this point of time because Im continuing this post from Feb... its June now. Can you imagine? Time flies so fast. As Kermit the frog says... Time is fun when youre having flies. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Hey that wasnt too bad for starters right? I can just picture you... my audience, laughing hysterically at the joke I just cracked... holding your sides as you double up with uncontrollable laughter that goes on and on... I just remembered something...I have to go read up for my lecture tomorrow.

Bye ladies.

1 comment:

Ana-chan said...

Whats up with the Pope quotes>>>??...?????...????.. Shld b more like: With only one ring that I am wearing on my finger, I could feed an African village for a whole year! But I choose to keep it for myself! Yes, generous and prosperous is the Vatican!....