Monday, June 20, 2005

Im in tutorial right now

Hello people... You guys might be wondering why Im writing this during tutorial right? Well... I like the thrill. Dont judge me! I mean... some people like stealing, some people like having sex in the cinema... I just like blogging during my CSA(Computer Systems Applications) lab session...

*Pause*

Oops sorry... my tutor was asking me about broadband connections. Anyway, Im kinda bored man... half my class has already switched off. My friend Dominic is surfing some Taliban website. Jeez man that guy is a bit cracked in the head. I realised I havent wrote about my new school yet, so here is a little insight.

First of all, classes are pretty interesting, except for MicroEcons. The subject is like super dry man... and all those weird curves and stuff are killing me. To top it all off, my tutor adopts a rather unconventional way of teaching. Heres what happened during my first tutorial with him.

Him: So... little boy(looking at me)... lets take sand for example. Is it scarce?
Me: Well... it depends lah...(cuts me off)
Him: No! try again... Is it scarce or not?
Me: Well I dont think so... we dont really.......................
Him: NooOooOOooOOOoooOoooOOOOOoooo!(glares at me)
Me: Oh ok... im sorry
Him: NO! its ok to make mistakes... you dont have to apologise.(continues glaring at me)

Jeez man... that was a really scary experience. I almost shat myself... Uh oh... gotta go work on my project now... I shall see yall when I see yall. Adioz.

PS:
Phrase of the day: If a blind man could see... he wouldnt be blind would he?

No comments: