Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Nintendo Wii

The title of this post has nothing to do with the post itself. Its just the title of a South Park episode I was watching in school.

I got Photoshop CS today and I've been having loads of fun editing my pictures. Its like the coolest program ever man! My mum was blessing the invention of the computer everytime she walked in and saw what I had come up with. I really should have spent my time writing my two legal letters that are due tomorrow, but I just couldnt resist the urge of doctoring pictures. So here are some of my creations!


The Original

The Ali-G Version How my postcards to my fans would look if I was famous Egypt was fun! The view from an airplane window I am rather brainy you know!

If you wanna have your pics edited.. let me know. Ill gladly edit em for u. (For a nominal fee)


No comments: