Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Major Revamp

Hello everyone. I was sick today and hence stayed home and had nothing to do, so I decided to do what I always wanted to but kept putting off. Getting a new skin for my blog. I thought it would be pretty easy, just search for a blogskin I like and copy and paste. 5 minutes job.

So I searched and I searched and I searched, but all i found were blogskins that were horribly emo. I found one nice simple one, but then I saw a button on the edit template page that said upgrade to something something to customize ure template more. So i did that. blogger.com is under google now, and they've made some changes. It was a little easier to manage, but still it took me the entire day to create the graphics, find css codes to apply the correct settings to the background image and stuff like that. But I think its worth it, I mean look at my blog now... its so sexy and gorgeous. Like me.

If you guys need graphics for ure blogs, let me know... I can help you make it(For a nominal fee).

No comments: