Sunday, December 19, 2004

The ride-that-was-supposed-to-be-boring-but-ended-up-quite-fun

Hello my dear fine-feathered-bored-and-desperate audience. I shall once again attempt to draw u into my world of boring happennings and events... Oh my god. I just experienced another Deja Vu. I distinctly remember writing this exact line before. Probably in one of my dreams eh. I get this all the time. Anywayz, WAZZZZUUUUPPPP? Nothin much is happening right now... just thinking of how to go about and telling those F(*#$%!*^ !%%$&(*^^^$%^... that i want to &^&*^(*&*&^%(&* their stinking *&@#(&(@&#. No seriously... Im gonna quit my job. Why do I always land into some shitty job. Jeez... You see the thing is their definition of part-time means that they will call me when they need. So that could be twice a week, once a week etc! Well firstly I cant earn much like that, and secondly I find their policies a bit dodgy... for example, everyone else has a punch card, which they punch when they start n stop work, except for me. So I feel a bit skeptical. Anywayz, yesterday I worked from 6-3am, and then the transport was another story... Lets just say I took their transport at ard 3:30, went for a whole tour around Singapore, and reached home at 5:20. Amazing isnt it. Oh and that was because their transport doesnt actually cover hougang, so the driver was a bit pissed also.

Anywayz, I know all of you are sympathizing with me right now, and I really appreciate it. You can vent your sheer disgust and rage for my company and the guy who told me that the transport will send me home at www.ventyourangeranddisgusttowardsthosepeople.com and if you get an error page saying it doesnt exist, thats just because so many of you wonderful people are visiting that site. Net Congestion. Just keep trying.

Well I've got to go soon, just wanted to do some blogging while I ate my milk and oats. Jeez I feel like a horse. I am even beginning to chew like one! AHHHHHHHHH! Anywayz, I usually add a few lines on the weeks cycling. We were supposed to go visit the local 'Haunts'. <---- Look I just played around with words again. I wonder if there is a job available for a word player guy. Hmm... back to my story... however everyone cancelled out on the cycle at the last minute, so it was just Amreet, Jimmy and I. Jenson joined much later for a short ride. We went to Jalan kayu fer prata, then back to Ang Mo Kio again, then to Yishun, then to Sembawang jetty. It was quite fun, but I was really sleepy. Anywayz, we had fun, taking pics and videos, then heading back to Jenson's area for supper, and then we made for home. The return journey was quite fast... If im not mistaken it only took me an hour to reach home from Sembawang. I've posted the pics up, you guys can go view it. But please no under 18's, as there are a few nude pics of me and my friends. Now I know all you ladies will rush to see them... But seriously no under 18's. The URL is http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2133834762 (you gotta sign up to view. Its free so sign up!)

No comments: